How can women get pregnant after their husbands had vasectomies?
Question by He hates you people!: How can women get pregnant after their husbands had vasectomies?
I don’t get it. Vasectomies are suppose to be permanent. If there’s a chance a woman might become pregnant, why don’t the doctors just remove a large segment of the vas (or remove it completely) instead of a small piece?
Answer by nomoreiaminthisworld
Exceptions do occur.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- pregnancy after vasectomy 2012
- pregnant after vasectomy 2012
- can a vasectomy reverese itself?
- pregnant after husband had vasectomy
- husband had vasectomy can i still get pregnant
- getting pregnant after husband had vasectomy
- pregnancy after vasectomy
- vasectomy pregnancy
- women become pregnant with husband witb vasectomy