How long after you get pregnant do your boobs start to hurt?
Question by eva224: How long after you get pregnant do your boobs start to hurt?
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and I know sore breasts are the first sign and I’m not supposed to start my period till 4/18 (today’s the 9th) but my boobs are SO sore. I can’t hardly even get a bra on! My nipples are swollen and I took a test and it was negative so I’m confused. So I’m hoping maybe it’s just too early for the test to read it. Thanks!
Answer by Lexi P
give it a few days and then try again
A good answer is also from Baby girl
Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.
However if you want a confirmed answer on whether you are pregnant or not, there are two alternatives that you can seek. The first alternative is to take a home pregnancy test kit one week or so after your missed period. If you are really pregnant, the pregnancy stick will able to detect it due to your high hormones level. Another alternative is to see and doctor and had blood test done.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- when do breasts hurt during pregnancy
- when do your breast start hurting during pregnancy
- how many weeks pregnant do your breasts start hurting
- when do your breasts start to hurt during pregnancy
- how soon do your breasts hurt when pregnant
- how far into pregnancy do your breasts hurt
- how long does it take for your breasts to hurt when pregnant
- when do breasts start hurting during pregnancy
- how soon do your breasts hurt when you are pregnant
- how soon do breasts hurt in pregnancy