How soon before I want to become pregnant should I quit smoking marijuana?
Question by : How soon before I want to become pregnant should I quit smoking marijuana?
I’ve read anywhere from a month to a year or more. I guess the sooner, the better, but I’m hoping to find an answer with some solid research to back it up. I’m not pregnant now and I’m not planning on becoming pregnant soon, but I want to be safe when we do.
Answer by Mommy 2 be
hahaha I don’t know…doesn’t take long to come out of your system completely, so I would say wait however long it takes to come out of your system before you start trying lol
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how long to quit smoking before pregnancy
- how long should i stop smoking weed before pregnancy
- how long should you quit smoking before getting pregnant
- how long quit smoking before pregnancy
- how long after quitting smoking can you get pregnant
- smoking weed before pregnancy
- how long do you have to quit smoking for to get pregnant fast
- how soon should u quit smoking weed if your pregnant
- how long after i quit smoking can i get pregnant
- how long should i quit smoking before getting pregnant