How soon in a pregnancy do you start to gain weight?
Question by Heather S: How soon in a pregnancy do you start to gain weight?
I just found out via home pregnancy test that I am pregnant. I have an appt with my obgyn tomorrow so I’m not sure how many weeks, but I have noticed that in one week I have gone from 135 to 142. (I’m 5’2) My appetite has increased, but is it weight i’m gaining cuz of my appetite, or the baby?
Also thanks to those who advised me to take the test rather than waiting for another week!
Answer by Trisha D
probably from your eating I gained a couple pounds too and I’m 8 weeks now, the baby is really tiny so the only thing making you gain weight right now is food
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- when do you start to gain weight in pregnancy
- how soon do you gain weight when pregnant
- what week do pregnant women start gaining weight?
- pregnancy weight gain how soon
- whatonrh do you start gaining weight when you pregnant
- what week in oregnancy does weigt gain start
- what week do you when do you start gaining weight when pregnant
- how soon do pregnant women start to gain weight
- if im pregnant when would i start gaining weight