How soon in a pregnancy do you start to gain weight?
Question by Heather S: How soon in a pregnancy do you start to gain weight?
I just found out via home pregnancy test that I am pregnant. I have an appt with my obgyn tomorrow so I’m not sure how many weeks, but I have noticed that in one week I have gone from 135 to 142. (I’m 5’2) My appetite has increased, but is it weight i’m gaining cuz of my appetite, or the baby?
Also thanks to those who advised me to take the test rather than waiting for another week!
Answer by Trisha D
probably from your eating I gained a couple pounds too and I’m 8 weeks now, the baby is really tiny so the only thing making you gain weight right now is food
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how soon do you gain weight when pregnant
- when do you start to gain weight in pregnancy
- pregnancy weight gain how soon
- how soon weight gain pregnancy
- how soon will you gain weight with pregnancy
- how soon will you start to gain weight when you are pregnant?
- if im pregnant when would i start gaining weight
- what week do pregnant women start gaining weight?
- when do u start gaining weight for pregnancy