When your pregnant when do breast milk start comen in?
Question by Sachaalee Donewiffalldemhoes: When your pregnant when do breast milk start comen in?
So im bout 5 or 6 weeks pregnant and i dont have any breast milk is that normal ? IF so when do you start to get milk ?
Answer by Spot of Tea
Not for a long time. Colostrum (clearish liquid) will start producing in the late stages of pregnancy and your milk will not likely come in until a few days after birth.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- 20 weeks pregnant when will i get milk
- if you are 3months pregnant can you have liqiuds coming out of your breast already?
- when does milk start forming during pregnancy
- milk in breast at 6 weeks pregnant
- how quick can milk form in the boob if im pregnant
- im 30 weeks pregnant when should i start making milk
- im 30 weeks pregnant with twins and not producing breast milk why?
- im 39 weeks pregnant and can squeese milk
- im 39 weeks pregnant and i dont have colostrum
- im 5 weeks pregnant and have fluid from my breasts