When your pregnant when do breast milk start comen in?
Question by Sachaalee Donewiffalldemhoes: When your pregnant when do breast milk start comen in?
So im bout 5 or 6 weeks pregnant and i dont have any breast milk is that normal ? IF so when do you start to get milk ?
Answer by Spot of Tea
Not for a long time. Colostrum (clearish liquid) will start producing in the late stages of pregnancy and your milk will not likely come in until a few days after birth.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- if you are 3months pregnant can you have liqiuds coming out of your breast already?
- milk in breast at 6 weeks pregnant
- when does milk start forming during pregnancy
- how quick can milk form in the boob if im pregnant
- 20 weeks pregnant when will i get milk
- im 20 weeks pregnant is there milk in my breasts yet
- im 20 Weeks pregnant when will I sitart forming breast milk
- is it normal not to have breast milk in pregnancy
- im 3 months pregnant and producing liquid from my breasts is this normal
- im 30 weeks pregnant should i have breast milk