What are the chances of getting pregnant using only Metformin and how soon is it possible to conceive after st?
Question by sheena: What are the chances of getting pregnant using only Metformin and how soon is it possible to conceive after st?
i have pcos and i am trying to get pregnant. i am taking 50mg of metformin once a day. how long will it take for me to get pregnant? or could there be a possibility i am already? i had a period 2 months ago and spotted this month.
Answer by Sara B
I have pcos as well and have been ttc for 7 months. I was put on Metformin the end of April. I haven’t had a period since February. My doctor has me on 1500 mg a day, so 50mg doesn’t sound quite right. Are you sure it’s not 500?
My doc said it takes a good 3 months for it to really get going in your system.
Are you ovulating? That will be the first thing you need to find out. Have you taken a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant?
I don’t ovulate at all, so I’ll need to add Clomid to force that I’m sure.
Has your husband been tested to make sure he is ok? That will make a difference as well.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- chances of getting pregnant on metformin
- what are the chances of getting pregnant with PCOS
- trying to get pregnant and have polycystic ovaries
- metformin and conceiving
- metformin for conceiving
- how to get pregnant fast with metformin
- pregnant using metformin
- what are the chances of getting pregnant yahoo answers
- why haven\t i had a period on metformin
- on metformin possible twin pregnancy