What are the early symptoms of pregnancy?
Question by Blondie: What are the early symptoms of pregnancy?
By early symptoms I mean like within the first 4 weeks of pregnancy. What should women usually expect?
Answer by HappyJoy
a missed period and… my first symptom was always exhaustion! I was so tired! Probably second to that was mild headaches I guess from hormone changes.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- ovulation hungry all the time
- why do i feel hungry and nauseated 9 days post ovulation
- peeing constantly days after conception
- peeing a lot early pregnancy
- peeing a lot during ovulation
- peeing a lot after ovulation
- peeing a lot after conception
- ovulation time starving and headaches
- ovulation hungry
- ovulation early pregnancy late period