What damage can smoking while pregnant cause the baby?
Question by entwife: What damage can smoking while pregnant cause the baby?
I recently found out that my mother (who smokes all the time now) smoked while she was pregnant with me and each of my younger sisters. She says the only harm would be a low birth weight, but that it was okay since all three of us were a healthy weight when we were born. Are there any lasting health effects I should be on the watch for?
Answer by fuffernut
My mom smoked when she was pregnant with me and my sister, and we both have very mild asthma and I have allergies – whether or not that’s due to her smoking, who knows for sure, but I think there’s a chance.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- 5 weeks pregnant what damage is smoking caused
- smoking while pregnant - 2012
- quit smoking at 5 weeks pregnant AND is there damage
- is smoking while planning a baby causes any damage
- If i had a heart murmur can i smoke weed
- effects of drink and smoking while pregnant
- damages to child mother smoked while pregnant
- can smoking weed during pregnancy cause a heart murmer
- can smoking pot when pregnent cause heart murmurs
- smoking whilst pregnant question