What happens if a dog is pregnant when you get her spayed?
Question by xoquincyxo: What happens if a dog is pregnant when you get her spayed?
I recently found a dog who appears to be about 9 months old. I have posted flyers, called shelters, and checked her for a microchip, but have had no luck. She is very sweet and I’d like to keep her so I am planning to take her to get spayed soon (I don’t believe she already is). However, I live in the country where people tend to let their dogs run free and I am worried she could already get pregnant. What would happen if I got her spayed and she was pregnant?
Answer by Pippin goes WB for a 5pt major @7 months!
Puppies inside go byebye. When you book her spay, mention that she may be pregnant.
If your vet won’t spay her, find another that will.
9 monthjs is too young to have puppies, if she is. so hopefully she is not.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- what happens if a dog gets spayed and is pregnant
- what happens when a pregnant dog gets spaded
- what happens if you dog is pregnant and gets fixed
- what happens after your dog gets spayed
- what would happen if a dog is spayed and pregnan
- what would happen if a human get a dog pregnant
- what happens if i have my dog netured when she is pregnant
- what would happen to a cat if it got fixed while it was pregnant
- what happens to a pregnant cat if you get it spade
- What happens when a pregnant dog is spayed